- The Amazfit Bip S wearable has just launched in India.
- Expect to pay Rs 4,999 (~$66) for the gadget.
Amazfit is one of the bigger names in the fitness and wearable space, with its gadgets offering good value for money. Now, the company has launched the Amazfit Bip S in India, marking the latest bang for your buck wearable in the market.
The wearable’s biggest selling point might be its endurance, with Amazfit touting a 40-day battery life. But this drops dramatically to 20 hours when you use the integrated GPS, and the firm says you can expect 15 days of usage in a “typical usage scenario.”
The Amazfit Bip S packs ten sports modes, including running, walking, treadmills, and yoga. Otherwise, you’re also getting 5ATM water resistance for improved durability, a 1.28-inch transflective color display, and Bluetooth 5.
The Amazfit Bip S is available in India for Rs 4,999 (~$66) and can be bought via the official Amazfit website, Amazon, Flipkart, and several other retailers.
We’re in the process of reviewing the wearable and will update the article with the Amazfit Bip S review as soon as it’s published. For now, you can check out more wearable coverage via the links below.
- The best Fossil smartwatches: Fossil Gen 5, Hybrid HR, and more
- Huawei Watch GT2e review: For the casual athlete
- Fitbit Charge 4 review: No contest
- The best Wear OS smartwatches