WWE is getting into gaming again, outside of Xavier Woods’ UpUpDownDown. On Tuesday, December 29, the company will launch the Superstar Gaming Series on the WWE Network, and it will pit WWE Superstars against celebrities in an assortment of games.
Launching across WWE’s social media platforms as well as on the Free Version of the WWE Network, it all kicks off at 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT on Tuesday. The Superstar Gaming Series will feature WWE wrestlers The Miz, Liv Morgan, Adam Cole, Tyler Breeze, Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke and celebrities FaZe Adapt, Nick Eh 30, Lele Pons and Wale.
The show will be hosted by Greg Miller of Kinda Funny Games along with special guest Xavier Woods. And various participants will be playing Among Us for the “Holiday Sus-Fest” and WWE 2K Battlegrounds for the “Holiday Throwdown.”
While the Supserstar Gaming Series kicks off at 8 PM ET, there is a pre-show, in a sense. Beginning at 3 PM ET / 12 PM PT, WWE social media platforms will play a marathon of The Best of UpUpDownDown 2020. Hopefully, we’ll get to see some Battle of the Brands as Woods takes on Tyler Breeze in GM Mode, and maybe we’ll see some moments from #DaParty playing Fall Guys, Among Us, and Uno.
Below, you’ll find the full run-down for what’s happening on December 29.
- Best of UpUpDownDown 2020 – 3 PM ET / 12 PM PT (WWE social media platforms)
- WWE Superstar Gaming Series – 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT (Free version of WWE Network and WWE social media playforms)
- Among Us “Holiday Sus-Fest”
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds “Holiday Throwdown”
- Three grudge matches including:
- Ronda Rousey vs Lele Pons
- Liv Morgan vs Wale
- Fatal 4-Way Main Event: The Miz Vs Ronda Rousey vs FaZe Adapt vs Nick Eh 30
For more details about the event, stay tuned to WWE social platforms for more news leading up to the December 29 event.